CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Christmas Tradition Number 2


I looked at my last 2 posts and realize that I haven't posted for quite some time. We have had many continued traditions that we have done this Christmas season. I will do them as separate posts so I can put pictures with them.

This year our oldest got to make a gingerbread house again. Two years ago he made a real one that was the manger complete with straw (shredded wheat) and the baby Jesus. Last year we made a foam gingerbread house that we can keep for years to come. He's got that one sitting underneath tradition number 3 (see next post). And again this year, I think he was inspired by our stadium cake, we made a real gingerbread house.

Jake had a lot of fun decorating the gingerbread (premade) with the icing and candies...

0 comments: