CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 23, 2005

Am I This Old?

This weekend we are back home for the annual Celina Lake Festival...a weekend full of fun, fireworks and the Grand Parade. Throughout this weekend I have also had the pleasure of seeing a few people that I went to high school with. And boy have we changed. Now in my work with college students I begin to think of myself as one of them...a 20-something fun-filled person with lots of energy and few years. But when I look at some of the people that I remember from the good ol'days I can't help but be reminded when we were in our prime and youth. It's hard to picture some of the real jocks of the football team being overweight and balding...some of us with our gray/white hair coming in. I guess that's why The Boss wrote that song about Glory Days...

0 comments: